Wednesday 14 December 2016

Outrights

My only outright bet so far is Peter Wright. I actually had a small bet on him during the Players Championship at 20/1 as it seems to me for the last couple of months he's been playing like second best player in the world. He has finally found some arrows he likes after switching about 10 times during 2016. His recent form has been little short of spectacular, reaching the final of the Grand Slam and making the semis of the other 3 most recent majors. Averaging over 100 regularly and peppering the lipstick.

He's always been very solid on the doubles.

I won't include the 20/1 wager in these figures, because I want all the bets to be widely available.

As soon as the draw was announced, I pressed up at 14/1 and I still think he's a bet at 11/1 each way.

He really couldn't have hand picked a better path to the final.

This is proved by his odds of just 3/1 to reach the final, compared to the 11/2 you are getting on the place part of the outright bet (make sure you take 1/2 odds a place).

Bet:

2pts ew Peter Wright @ 11/1 generally available 1/2 odds 1,2

No comments:

Post a Comment